Terms and Conditions
All orders for goods accepted by www.Easystationery.net (UK only webstore)(part of Nashkay Design) ("the Seller") shall be subject to the following conditions which
shall form part of and govern the contract of sale. Acceptance of goods shall be deemed to be acceptance of these conditions of sale. Any term
sought to be imposed by a Purchaser either in a document or otherwise that conflicts with or adds to these conditions is not accepted.
No agent or representative of the Seller has authority to vary these conditions unless accepted in writing by a director of www.easystationery.net
(part of Nashkay Design).
- We only deliver to the UK mainland. Unfortunately we cannot deliver to The Channel Islands, The Scottish Islands and The Isle of Man.
- We do not deliver to the PO Box addresses.
- Orders placed through this website before 5.00pm on working days, will be dispatched by courier between 1 and 2
working days after placement of order (subject to stock availability). Items will be delivered to you from Monday to
Friday between 9.00am and 5.00pm. Furniture orders carry a 7 to 10 day delivery time or more(we will advice you). Furniture items are delivered
flat packed for self assembly. Some furniture can take longer to deliver; please phone, email for further details.
- Deliveries are made by single-manned vehicles to ground floor only unless otherwise agreed; assistance may
be required for off-loading of furniture or any bulk items.
- A delivery charge of £9.95 net (before VAT) will be made for delivery to UK Mainland on order less then £60.00.
For orders to be delivered before 10am or 12noon can be done, additional charges will apply to the total payable.
- If your item is not in stock, this will go on back order for you. You will always be contacted with the option to cancel
your back order if you would rather not wait.
- We may substitute products within your order with equivalent products (eg Rexel Staples no56 for an alternative brand
or similer, Blue files for green etc). If you do not want to accept the substitute goods please return them to us in the
unopened original packaging.
- In circumstances where the product is heavy (for eg safe or furniture) there might be an additional delivery charge
applicable. Prior to processing your order we will confirm with you if you are satisfied to proceed with the order with
the higher additional delivery charges. Normally we will only deliver the goods to ground floors in accordance with the
courier companyʼs policies. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that there is sufficient access to enable the delivery
of the product.
All shortages need to be reported within 2 working days of delivery. Shortages cannot be rectified after this period.
The Seller accepts no liability for any loss, damages or expenses arising from the late delivery of goods by seller,
3. Returned and damaged goods
- The Seller will not accept goods for credit or rectification unless such return has been authorised by a director, and the
goods are received by the Seller in stock condition, with original packaging and software (if applicable). The Seller
reserves the right at its sole discretion either to rectify the goods or to issue a credit note in respect thereof.
The Seller reserves the right to charge a restocking fee on goods returned for credit that are not in stock condition.
- The Purchaser shall unless otherwise stated be responsible for the cost of outward and return carriage and insurance
of all goods returned by the Purchaser to the Seller for service or credit, which goods shall be at the risk of the
Purchaser until actual receipt of the goods by the Seller.
The onus of proof of safe delivery shall rest with thePurchaser.
- A restocking charge of 25% of the value of the goods or £25 + VAT, whichever is the greater, will be applicable if no
fault is found. Any downward variation of this restocking charge shall be at the sole discretion of the Seller.
- If a credit is to be given, the original carriage charge will not be refunded or credited.
- Goods which are unwanted can be returned within 10 days. The goods to be returned should be unopened in its
- Due to health and safety reasons we're unable to take back any food or drink items (water, coffee and biscuits etc).
- We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your
- We warrant to you that any product purchased from us is of satisfactory quality and reasonably fit for all purposes for
which products of the kind are commonly supplied. Our liability is strictly limited to the price of the product purchased
in any case where the purchaser suffers loss or damage due to us breaking this agreement.
- No liability for any claim for damage or non-functionality shall be accepted unless the Purchaser notifies the
Seller by email within 48 hours of delivery. This period may be extended at the sole discretion of the Seller where the
manufacturerʼs replacement policy extends the deadline.
- No liability for any claim for missing items such as manuals shall be accepted unless the Purchaser notifies the
Seller by email within 3 days of delivery.
- No liability for any claim from the Purchaser will be accepted in the case of goods differing in quantity or descriptions
given on the delivery note unless the Seller is notified by email by the Purchaser within 3 days of delivery. The onus is
on the Purchaser to prove any shortage.
- In the case of active third party on-site maintenance contracts, the Purchaser accepts an obligation to use the
services of the contracted third party to resolve claims under clause 5(a).
- In the case of manufacturers who operate direct product support and returns procedures, the Purchaser accepts an
obligation to process their claim directly through the manufacturer.
All products are covered by the manufacturerʼs guarantee.
- Prices quoted are based on the current costs of production and at any time before delivery of the goods by the Seller
and the Seller shall be entitled to vary the price of any goods previously ordered by the customer in order to take all or
any of the following factors into account:
- (a) Any change in exchange rates.
- (b) Any increase in the cost of production and/or delivery.
- (c) Any change in the rate of Value Added Tax or other similar tax or any levy chargeable.
- Prices quoted are only applicable on this website.
- We will always put the best efforts to keep our website updated with the latest information and prices, but as we have
a large number of products listed on our website, there is a possibility that some of the products listed on our website
might have incorrect prices. We normally verify all the product prices before dispatch, if the price of a product you
bought is higher according to our dispatch list price, we will charge the lower price and when the product you bought
is priced lower according to our dispatch list price, we will notify you and refund your money.
- Orders for the supply of goods shall be made using the interface provided by the Vendor within this website.
- Any special item ordered by a customer will be non-returnable.
- The prices given in any quotation by the Seller are for the quantities expressed in conjunction with them.
Any variation in quantity shall entitle the Seller to vary the price of the goods.
- If the customer shall fail to give such notice, the goods shall be deemed to be in all respects in accordance with the
contract and the buyer shall be bound to accept and pay for the same accordingly and any claim against the Seller
will be rendered void.
8. Credit card security
All credit card numbers are encrypted in the software when the order is placed using 128-bit encryption.
They are only decrypted after they reach the banks payment gateway. They are not held in clear text on any website and
we do not store any of your credit card information on our website.
9. Force Majeure
No liability is accepted by the Seller for any direct or indirect loss arising from non-delivery or delay in delivery of any
goods caused by act of God, riot or civil commotion, war, strike, lockout, fire, flood, drought, act of government, failure to
obtain or shortages of raw materials or any other cause whatsoever beyond its control.
These Conditions shall be governed by English law. The parties agree to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED AT LAW, WE ARE PROVIDING THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENTS ON
AN "As is" BASIS AND MAKE NO (AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL) REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY
KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENTS INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF
MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ADDITION WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR
THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS WEB SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT.
In an effort to provide our customers with the most current information, price and availability information is subject to
change without notice. We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time without notice.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are the property of there
respective manufacturers. Save in respect of your statutory rights under the Sale of Goods Act 1979, Supply of Goods and
Services Act 1982 and Sale and Supply of Goods Act 1994 (as amended) and the Unfair Contracts Terms Act 1977 and save in respect
our guarantee, we shall not be liable to you by any reason of any implied warranty, condition or other term, or any duty at common law,
or under these terms of our contract with you, for any indirect, special or consequential damage (whether for loss of profit or otherwise),
costs, expenses or other claims for compensation whatsoever (whether caused by our negligence) which arise out of or in connection
with the supply of the goods or their use by you.